A fabulous city to call home, with green spaces, exciting development, extraordinary history and a high quality of life; London is also among the world’s top business destinations.
GROW.LONDON is a unique JLL initiative that provides data and insight on key location and business decision-making factors across five categories: competitiveness, connectivity, living, markets and talent
The ‘Living’ section of this unique tool covers affordability trends, average house prices by area and up-to-date facts on this rapidly escalating environment.
• Post-industrial London is being transformed. Docks, factories and power stations are being re-imagined - a unique combination of history and contemporary design.
• London is the greenest city of its size in the world. Green space covers almost 40% of Greater London
• It is the second most sustainable city in a ranking of 50 of the world’s leading cities
• In a recent survey London ranked within the top 40, out of 440 cities, in which to live
• Renting a home is common amongst Londoners well into their thirties. The proportion of households in the PRS has risen from 14% to 30% over the last decade.
• London’s population has grown by 1.1 million people over the last decade and will grow by a similar amount again. London has identified areas to form the basis of residential development over this period.
• London is a global culinary capital. 8,000 restaurants – 62 with Michelin stars
There is a wealth of valuable information for those thinking about their own or employees housing needs.
Additionally, whether you are a two person start-up or a large corporate selecting the location of your new global headquarters – London provides abundant opportunity. But unlocking this takes knowledge and skill.
GROW.LONDON has been developed to help businesses of all sizes expand in London with access to data, maps and knowledge. It has been specifically designed to interest ‘Occupiers’ who are looking at London as a city to start a business, relocate to or expand within. It can help you plan, build strategy and understand the opportunities – and challenges – to consider when growing in London. GROW.LONDON identifies prospects for growth and we have solutions for many challenges.
Interactive maps allow you to explore tube, rail and air connectivity, Crossrail commute time improvements, population growth and economic output, house prices, emerging clusters and a timeline of London developments. This tool brings our extensive research to the heart of our clients’ needs.
JLL can provide additional support and guidance to help you make the most of London, please do contact us if you would like to discuss any of the content in more detail.